I am so happy to be almost done with finals (three down, one more to go!). With the holidays coming I have so many things I want to get into and projects I need to finish. Here goes:
- I need to finish reading all the books I am in the middle of reading so
- These books are: “Giovanni’s Room,” by James Baldwin; “The Kite Runner,” by Khaled Hosseini; “Imagine: A vision for Christians in the arts,” by Steve Turner; “Viva Che,” by various writers.”; and “Crazy Love,” by Francis Chan.
- Once I read those books I need to start reading the news books on my list: “Americanah,” by Adichie; “And the Mountains Echoed,” by Hosseini; and “The Picture of Dorian Gray,” by Wilde
- I’d also like to spend three days in a cabin in the mountains (Poconos ya’ll). Just to be away from all the commotion and enjoy the snow and trees.
- I want to start a project where I write at least three days a week to improve as a writer.
- ahhhhhhh all of this on top of preparing for next semester (cuz we all know college is a 365-24/7 job)…Lord help me!
What are some “to-dos” on your list during this lovely holiday?